AROMATIZE Large Fragrance Lamp- This fragrance lamp combines a traditional and contemporary design which provide a touch of class whilst emitting your favourite fragrance combinations the unique catalytic process also purifies the air by eliminating bacteria and unwanted odours. Each fragrance lamp is sold complete with gift box, user guide leaflet, funnel, wick with catalytic stone and snuffer cap. Dimensions 16 x 11 cm
HOW TO USE YOUR FRAGRANCE LAMP
- Remove the cap and fill your lamp 2/3rds full with lamp fragrance.Wipe off any spilled fragrance Insert wick and stone into the lamp.
- Replace suffer cap and let the wick soak for 20-30 minutes.
- After soaking remove the snuffer cap and light the burner.
- Allow to burn for 2-3 minutes only. After 2 minutes of burning, blow out the flame Replace the decorative shade
- The lamp will now be functioning as it should. When you want to end the fragrance, replace the suffer cap until you are ready for the next use.
WHEN SCIENCE MEETS BEAUTY – HOW DO FRAGRANCE LAMPS DESTROY BACTERIA?
A lamp fragrance molecule comes into contact with bacteria. The bacteria cell walls are not strong enough to resist the molecule. The molecule perforates the cell wall. As more and more molecules perforate the cell, the bacteria stops functioning and breaks apart.
HOW DO FRAGRANCE LAMPS DESTROY ODOUR?
A lamp fragrance molecules encounter a particle not normally part of pure air (pollution) One of the oxygen atoms leaves the O3 and bonds to the pollutant. The oxygen atom neutralises and breaks down the pollutant into benign substances. The two leftover atoms remain bonded as normal oxygen atom. O2